An overview of the various OCEE features.
The OCEE distribution consists of various features, or components:
- The Subscription Manager is used to set your subscription key or check its validity.
- The Accelerator improves system performance by caching frequently used data.
- The LDAP Connector provides integration of OpenCms user authentication and management with LDAP directories.
- The Cluster Manager allows you to operate multiple OpenCms servers in a cluster for improved availability.
- The Replicator allows you to replicate OpenCms content from a "master" database to one or more "slave" databases used by other servers in an OpenCms cluster running with the Cluster Manager.